Friday, April 13, 2007

Evanisms

E: What's a brudder?
M: Well, if mommy and daddy had a baby, and it was a boy, it would be your brother. If the baby was a girl, it would be your sister. The baby would live with us and be a part of our family.
E: Family? Lite Untle Brian? An Granma?
M: Right!! But a brother or sister would live in our house with us and grow up with you. Would you like a brother?
E: Yes! A Brudder!
M: Would you like a Sister?
E: Yes! A Sistah!
(Pause)
E: And bowling, too!!

(No, I'm not pregnant).

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take him bowling!

You give him the sibling and I can be the fun one who takes him bowling. (I'll work on a pseudo-cousin this summer for him as well)

Yeah!!!!! Geeze I miss him. It hurts a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home