Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What I Want For Christmas On Halloween

During a visit to Toys R Us yesterday, I couldn't help but be in a cheery holiday mood. I even purchased a Holiday CD so that Little E could learn some Christmas tunes in the car as we drive around town. And it was the day before Halloween. Am I insane?

Last year, I was excited about Christmas. Little E was going to GET it! Presents! Oh My! And Fun! Weeee! And Colors and Sounds and, did I mention, Presents?!? And last year was fun. At 1 1/2 years old, he did have fun, though it was a bit overwhelming. But this year...

He knows who Santa is. Does it get any more fun than that? And presents. Oh, he totally gets presents. And I'm like a kid again, going through catalogs and hopping into toy stores with my eyes all aglow with the excitement of it. I can't freakin' wait.

And today, we're trick-or-treating, but I'm really hoping that the day after Thanksgiving gets here fast so I can put up the Christmas tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home