Sunday, August 13, 2006

La-la-la (A Bit Of Happiness)

After a dreary couple of weeks, mentally, things are looking up. It's nice outside, my house is clean, and well, it's nice outside. So I'm going to take the kiddo Somewhere Fun and enjoy the day. Don't know where we're going, but it will be good. Park, Festival, wherever. It's a perfect day to spend outside before these days grow ever shorter and that freakin' event called Winter rears it's ugly head. So, we're puttin' on our sandals, packin' a bag, and hittin' the great outdoors. I highly suggest you do the same.

Enjoy a happy, sunny day. Over and out.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T do the same because I'm too busy working for The Man.

But think of me bound by these chains while you're out with nature.

Glad things are lookin' up though. Happy Days Are Here Again!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

Hi! You were happy on August 13. How are you this August 21st? Have you been able to wind down from the past weekend's events at all?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger YAHPR said...

I'm exhausted, but yes, still happy. I've found that cutting stupidity from your life makes things less complicated, and thus, much more enjoyable! :)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

Does "stupidity" mean "work"? Because, dude, I can so get behind that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home