Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not Much Less, But Still Less Ass

Even after a horrific day or two of gorging on yummy Thanksgiving food, I have still managed to lose 1.6 pounds this past week. Not bad, if I do say so myself. And thankfully, it's just in the nick of time. Because after having to go to dinner last night, and after trying on just about everything in my closet, I came to yet another conclusion. My asses don't fit in anything that looks nice, and nothing that looks nice manages to look good on me. There is something about that revelation that makes snacking on salted cucumber sticks seem like a real treat. And believe me, it was.

So I'm posting my goal publicly for January 1st. I want to lose another 14.7 pounds by then, for a total of 16.3 pounds. It will be hard. There is Christmas and cookies and candy and yumminess all crammed into the month of December, but if I look and feel like a whale, what does it matter?

I am celebrating the 1.6 pounds that have come off my body with a jaunt on the treadmill after my son goes to bed. That is in addition to the two dog walks I took today for a whopping 60 minute walk. I think my ass deserves a little extra exercise to celebrate losing a fraction of it's size, noticeable or not.

Total weight lost: 1.6 pounds
Goal by Jan 1: 16.3 pounds

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!

And salted cucumber sticks sounds not that bad.

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!

And salted cucumber sticks sounds not that bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home