Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Do You Want Broccoli With That?

This post is simply a pat on the back for myself.

Last night, after a night of furniture and carpet shopping where we got hardly anything accomplished, we went to T.G.I. Friday's for dinner. At 9pm. I was starving.

My downfall at Friday's is that I HAVE to have their chicken fingers with fries and extra honey mustard- can anyone see why I'm fat? But last night I ordered (drum roll please!)...

A cheeseburger with a side of broccoli. And I only at 3/4 of the burger. And most of my broccoli. And I topped it off with a Diet Coke.

I may have gone over my points for the day, but in the realm of fast food restaurant eating, it wasn't terrible. And I ate broccoli instead of french fries. No matter what my weigh in is on Friday, I'm going to consider that the success of the week.

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Krissy said...

YOU GO!

Seriously, broccoli instead of fries is huge. Huge.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, that IS huge! I'm clapping right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home