Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dear Santa

This year, Christmas rocks. Evan is so excited, it brings all the magic back into the holiday. What's even cooler is that we just "mailed" his list to Santa, which, because I love the fact that my 3 year old can write, I'm going to share with you cuz it makes me all fuzzy and proud. He even decorated it with stickers and wrote "Santa" on the outside of the envelope before we mailed it. The whole experience this year is just awesome.


So, here's his letter, front and back, to Santa Clause:



and in case you need translating:

Dear Santa,

100 Cars,
Race Track
Pop Up Ramp
Monster Truck (Truck is written on page 2)
Video Game
Train Set
Race Car (written in pink, so it's hard for even Santa's Elves to read!)
Lincoln Logs

I didn't have to help the kid with any of the letters. He just told me what he wanted, and he'd say, "Mommy, you spell it for me?" and I'd tell him the letters, and he'd write 'em down. My favorite part is "100 Cars". This kid isn't messing around! He knows what he wants! We were playing Lincoln Logs this morning and I said, "We need more Lincoln Logs! We can't build the big tower building like on the box!" and Evan said, "Mommy, I wrote it on my list to Santa. Don't Worry!" So then I had to try and explain that Santa doesn't bring you everything on your list, just what he thinks you'll have the most fun with. I'm not sure he's buying that, but either way, I think I'm more excited than he is!

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Krissy said...

WOW.

WOW.

I'm floored. I'm totally floored. Wallace can't draw a triangle that resembles a triangle, and Evan is PRINTING? Wow.

I'm very impressed. And I think that Santa should bring him everything on the list.

Wallace has asked for a fire truck and only a fire truck.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he specify what make and model of car, or to him it's all about quantity and not quality?

An Aunt needs to know these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home