Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ladies Man

Hubby took Evan to a local restaurant to meet up with a friend to watch the Bears game this past Sunday. I stocked him up with activity books, books to read, cars, etc. to keep him busy when boredom took over. He packed it all in his new Bears backpack and went off with Daddy with a huge grin on his face. He was going to watch football with Daddy!

I had the house to myself and spent the day cleaning the garage in hopes of fitting not one, but TWO cars in it this winter (hahahahaha... right), and had nary made a dent when the boys came pulling into the driveway some 4 hours later. Evan came bounding up into the garage and into the house, where I followed. He was talking a mile a minute, trying to tell me everything that happened and trying to fish the free stuff he scored from the Miller Lite girls out of his bag. (Yes, you read that right. Sigh.) He pulls out a string of Football beads and then the giant Bears magnet, holding them out like they were absolute pieces of gold. His smile could not have been more ginormous.

I said, "Wow! Evan, what a lucky boy to get all that fun stuff! You must have been a very good boy!" Daddy nods and gives me the thumbs up that he was, indeed, a good boy the whole time.

Evan looks up from his beads, looks at me very seriously and says:
"Mom? All the ladies there? Dey totally loved-ed me!"

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Ha! What a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home