Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Thaw

Last week, it was awesome to have a taste of spring in the beginning of February. We took advantage. We went to the park, we flew a kite, we played outside, we went to the park, we played outside some more, and cleaned out the garage. It was awesome. I also picked up about 400 pounds of dog shit out of the backyard, but yay, it's clean again. Of course, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Sigh.

Evan enjoyed our short moment of de-hibernation, and lived it to the fullest as only boys can- covered in mud, covered in water, oblivious to any cold, and with a smile on his face the whole time. I let him jump and splash and roll and dive and run and basically do whatever he wanted to while the sun shined and the snow melted. It was a moment in heaven in the middle of a hellish winter. And so, I give you, "The Thaw", in pictures.




































2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm overwhelmed... he's so cute, so big...with his whole life in front of him. I wish you all the best!

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm overwhelmed... he's so cute, so big...with his whole life in front of him. I wish you all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home