Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tricks of The Mind

You know how when you are thinking about a particular subject A LOT, you begin to think the rest of the world revolves around that subject? You begin to hear and see things tinted towards the color of your subject?

For example, home repair is on my mind like crazy. We just had the hall and ceiling painted, and rearranged the furniture. So, while flipping through a magazine the other day, I had to stop myself and flip backwards. What was that? Paint for Grout? Really? (BTW, NEVER EVER let anyone tell you white grout is a good idea. Especially with dogs).

As I flipped back a few pages, I bust out laughing. My Paint for Grout advertisement really read:

Painful Gout?


Yeah. I need something new to obsess over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home