Friday, December 08, 2006

Weigh In

Ok, here goes.

Total weight loss this week: -.4 lbs.
Total weight loss to date: -4.8 lbs.

Well, not great, but not terrible, since today is weigh-in day and I am bloated to high heaven thanks to PMS. If not for PMS, I'm pretty sure I'd have one less pound of water weight, and I plan to prove it to you next week. The fact that I can't take my wedding ring off today makes me feel better about the weigh in, and it's still a loss, though a small one. Damn PMS.

And I ate broccoli instead of french fries. I promised myself that, if nothing else, that would be my success this week. So I am .4 pounds lighter today, and I have not had french fries in 3 weeks.

TA-DA!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

That's actually amazing. Good for you on continuing to lose!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bloated and PMS-ing too!

Doesn't that wedding ring thing suck? I hate it when I can't get mine off.

Congrats on the loosing! Wahoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home