Friday, September 21, 2007

Idiots, beware!

Seriously, some days it simply amazes me how stupid people are. How incredibly irreversibly dumb, right down to the bone. Not your typical spaciness or forgetfulness or occasional ignorance- I'm talk D-U-M-B.

Case in point- a phone call at work today from a 30-something female:

"Hi, umm, I am interested in your [product] and need to fax you my information, but I don't have a fax machine- how am I supposed to get it to you??" My response: 1. Kinkos. 2. Snail Mail. 3. Email. I explain we do not have an actual [storefront], so everything is handled via fax/email/P.O. Box.

Her next question: "Ok, but I don't have the sheet to give to you with my information on it- how do I get that?" My response: 1. Email 2. Snail Mail. Again explain that we do not have a [storefront] where she can simply fill this out, so everything is handled via fax/email/P.O. Box.

Her last questions, "Ok, so once I get the sheet in the mail, where can I drop it off?" I explain one last time about the whole fax/mail/email thing, you know, without an actual physical place for her to drop it off at.

Seriously, she then says, "Oh, well I don't have a fax machine, so now what?"

Shut up.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Krissy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I do not mean to laugh at your pain, but HAHAHAHAHA that is awesome. Awesome!

I'm going to blog about it, but today I saw a young man wearing a shirt that said, "Being kind but stupid is not good enough".

I thought that was very interesting.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wait, I think our receptionist must have called you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home