Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rollercoaster Part 2

Ultrasound results: inconclusive.

The tech couldn't see a darn thing, but did confirm I have a tilted uterus. Maybe that's why Evan was breech? Either way, you can't see anytihng on ultrasound until hcg is between 1000-2000. I was at 59 on Friday, but I think my doc was using this to rule out "other" causes of a positive test, like a tumor or something. I don't know.

Tomorrow I will get my hcg and progesterone results back. Hcg needs to be 250 for me not to freak out in a bad way. Over 300 would be great. Progesterone needs to be over 15. Until then, you know as much as I do. Thanks for thinking good thoughts.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

Fingers crossed that this is just really, really early days.

Stay, Bean! Stay!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting and waiting with you. Right over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home