Monday, April 14, 2008

Here we go again...

12 dpo. Yep. Again. I hate this stupid day. Right now, my fertility chart says that all is right with this cycle, that I'm functioning as I should be, and if someone were to actually read my chart, they might even suspect that I could be pregnant this cycle. But the stupid pee sticks say no. No, no, no. NO! ARRRRRRGGGHH!!!!

I know it's only the 2nd cycle since the miscarriage, but I'm ready to quit, because the obsession that takes over from 9dpo on is stupid. Stupid and pointless and wearing on me.

Stupid pee sticks. Stupid miscarriage. Stupid body.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Last night I was talking to a friend about what an emotional roller coaster the tww is. It's hard not to get hopeful and excited, but at the same time you don't want to set yourself up for dissappointment. And not obsessing over it is impossible.

Crossing my fingers that your temp stays up and it is just too early!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Krissy said...

I'm so sorry. There's all the obvious bull about how early 12dpo is and everything, but that has nothing to do with how much it sucks. I'm so sorry. It sucks so bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home