Monday, March 10, 2008

8dpo

For the ladies who know what 8dpo means, you know that means obsessing time. Was that a cramp? A twinge in my boob? Am I more tired than usual? Did that glance at the coleslaw just make me nauseous?

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, "dpo" means days past ovulation. In an ideal baby-making world, if you timed everything right, and home pregnancy tests tell the truth, some women can start testing to see if they are pregnant today. I am one that needs to test on 10dpo, but really, even the most sensitive home pregnancy tests may not pick anything up until you are due for your period anyway. But at 8 dpo, you could be pregnant, but not producing enough pregnancy hormones for a hpt to know it yet. So you obsess about every little thing your body is or is not doing.

I'm trying not to obsess, and god knows I have a thousand things to keep me busy this week, but it's still there, in the back of my mind. Hoping. Terror. Hoping. We'll see in a few days. With the miscarriage, I tested positive at 10dpo, so only a couple more days to go...

Ugh. I really wish I wasn't going through this stupid two week wait again.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Keep my fingers crossed for you!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Krissy said...

*AHEM*10DPO10DPO*AHEM*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home