Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Snore

I'm seriously going to bed RIGHT NOW. It's 8:43 PM and I am doing everything I can to keep my eyes open. The catch is that means I'll wake up early. Then go to bed early. Then get up earlier.

I know, because this has been my life for the last week. I don't know how to snap out of this weird bed cycle. And I SO want to watch The Daily Show tonight. Sigh. I'll DVR it and watch it at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

And I'd give anything for a coffee. But my new "Two Week Wait" routine includes no caffeine, no hot baths, no alcohol, no meds but Tylenol, no diet soda or artificial anything, no fast food, no sushi and no coffee, including decaf. Ugh. I already battled the two-day caffeine headache and won, so I'm thinking maybe I just won't drink it anymore instead of suffering each month. Unless, of course, we get pregnant again right away, then I'm already detoxed and prepped for the next 9 months.

So I'm off to bed. I managed to make myself stay up 10 minutes to write this. Zzzzzzz.

3 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

Exhaustion? May I say HMmmmmmmmmm.

When is POAS day?

I know that you're doing what you have to do to get by, but also please try and be kind to yourself, okay? The baby won't get anything from your blood stream until it's been in there for a while. Past the time you'd get a positive test.

Do whatever makes you feel better, but try to be kind to yourself, too.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger YAHPR said...

Hahahaha. Yeah, I've been thinking hmmmm, too, but realistically, it's not even possible. I'm only 5 days past ovulation, so really, a pg test wouldn't even show a positive for another 3-5 days. If there's anything going on in there, that little sucker wouldn't have even implanted yet!

Oh, to be back in the days where I had NO CLUE what my body was doing. I know too much now!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Oh, the dreaded, yet exciting, two week wait....Some days I'm a little jealous of those who don't have a clue what their bodies are doing. I agree, now I know too much. I've decided to put everything down this month and just let things be. The other day I thought, oh this is so great I have no idea what cycle day I am on. And my next thought way, oh who am I kidding? I'm on CD44. Good luck to you this month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home