Thursday, March 13, 2008

11 DPO = Insanity

Ok, I got the elbow nudge from Krissy, which I needed. I am 11dpo today, and I tested this morning because of my temperature- it "jumped" this morning, which could mean a sudden surge in progesterone (aka- pregnant). Progesterone raises your body temp, and a spike in temperature could mean that your body is cranking out some pregnancy hormones- or that it is out of whack after a miscarriage. Anyway, a big fat negative stared back at me. I might try again in the morning if I have time. This is an insane week, which keeps me from obsessing somewhat (she types after she pauses to pull her hpt out of the garbage can to double check that it was indeed negative- it is).

So, that's the update - or lack thereof.

I promise if I see anything exciting, I'll share with you guys :)

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts Dawn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home